Dear Life, when did you get so busy and hectic? This lady needs you to slow down before she is down and out for the count. Dear Target, we should get together more often. I forgot how much I love your clothes, nail polish selection, and pretty much everything else in the store. Dear Weather, you've been too crazy lately and I'm ready for a blue sky, no cloud in sight, sunny day and that is warm. Dear Body, I need you to quit falling apart. I'm only twenty-three and I'm pretty sure I have the body and health problems of an eighty-year-old. Dear Junk Food, please stop being so tempting and delicious. I just don't have the will power to quit you.
I confess.. I've been tempted to share my list of body aches and health problems in hopes that someone can a) make me feel better with their own problems and aches or b) come up with alternative ways to slow my problems down.
I confess.. Lately, I have been really thinking about starting up yoga. I'm just not sure where to start.. I would prefer to do it at home, but I know absolutely nothing about it or any of the poses. Help a girl out?
- Finally being able to work out twice this week.. I'm hoping to make it an even three this morning
- Being a co-host for WWTK
- Having amazing blogging friends and wonderful followers
- Finally getting a few good nights sleep
- Having friends over both today and tomorrow
- Feeling inspired to do more random acts of kindness
- Today is Friday
- Being so busy that I am gone from 630 am-630 pm
- Dogs getting sick and puking
- The weather going from raining to freezing
- Having to deal with b.s. at work