I confess.. John and I started watching Sons of Anarchy, and every spare moment is spent watching another episode. It's a great show! I'll finally be in the loop with all of my friends who have been pestering me to watch it for a couple years now.
I confess.. I don't really have much to confess about. I guess that should be a good thing?
Dear Grandpa, I still can't believe you are gone. I keep waiting for you to walk in the room, or come home. I think the hardest part for me is that you didn't have more time to spend with C. But, the time you did have with him was well spent. Because of you he does amazing with his ABC's, knows what his numbers looks like, and wants to learn. I couldn't have asked for a better grandpa. Dear Gary Allen, I can't get enough of your song Every Storm. Dear Victoria's Secret, listen, I adore your yoga pants and finally got to buy a pair, and I must say I am pretty impressed. Now, let's talk prices - I'm glad you went down from $60+, but $39.50 is still a little steep. Dear Netflix, I am so glad to have you back. I sure have missed you! Dear Target, I can't wait until my gift card arrives! This lady needs to go shopping.
1. If you were going to be stuck on a deserted island, which 5 books, movies, people, and foods would you take along? Books: A random selection from the Stephanie Plum series, at the moment those are my favorite books. Movies: I'm going to cheat a little and do seasons of shows, more bang for your buck that way. Sons of Anarchy, New Girl, Pretty Little Liars, NCIS, and Spartacus. People: John, Travis, Christina, my daddy, and one of those famous outdoorsy people that knows everything. Food: Fruits, vegetables, noodles, pizza, and lots of water.
2. What is your thought on year round school? I guess it wouldn't give kids time to forget anything they learned, but there would be no Summer vacation to look forward to.
3. What is your most embarrassing potty story? It's from when I was about 8 months pregnant, we had just gotten done eating at Olive Garden and were on the highway headed home. Olive Garden wasn't agreeing with me and I had to go, NOW. John had to pull over on the highway.. We didn't have toilet paper, so I had to use a sock.
4. What's the temperature where you are? 31 degrees, a little warmer than it has been.
5. Are you a Winter/Spring/Fall/Summer person? Summer, I hate being cold.
Everything should be back to normal next week - blog wise, that is.