If I were a boy..
- I would work out at the gym and not worry about getting sweaty or stinky. Sweaty and stinky is manly!
- I would sleep in as long as I could, throw on some clothes, and go to work. No morning beauty routine, no trying to find the perfect outfit, no primping or pampering.
- I would be extremely happy about not having shave my legs, armpits, or vajayjay. I also would be extremely happy that I didn't have to do anything with my hair.. Just wash it and go!
- I would appreciate the ability to pee anywhere - just whip it out and go. None of that hiding, squatting, carrying toilet paper, praying that no one sees you, crap.
- The fact that I have a more reasonable 101 in 1001 list that has a timer on it for me to accomplish. I can't wait to start crossing things off!
- How much my son is growing and learning; he amazes me every day and I am so proud to be his momma. I can't believe he will be 3 in less than three months.
- That my son was accepted and added to the waiting list to the preschool I have been pursuing. Education is so important, and I want to make sure that he has the opportunity to learn as much as he can.
- Lists, because of them I am so much more organized.
Meet the Robinson's is seriously one of the cutest movies, and that part with the T-Rex gets me every time.
Super pretty nail polish that is on my must-buy list.
Pretty much a genius idea to reward kids for being good.
It's a little sad how this fits me to a 'T'.
Because life is too short.
John says this fits me perfectly.. heh whoops!