THIS WEEKEND I...
- Predicted that the groundhog would not see it's shadow and I was happily correct! If cute little Punxsutawney Phil is correct we should be having an early Spring. I am crossing my fingers for better weather!
- Lusted over some gorgeous, way out of my price range, heels. Popular brands being none other than Christian Louboutin and Yves Saint Laurent. Maybe they will stumble upon my blog, take pity on me, and send me a couple pairs?
- Finally got around to washing my car! It was sad the amount of dirt and grime my poor baby had accumulated these past months. Next good weathered weekend I will be bringing out the wax!
- Almost finished Season Two of Vampire Diaries! Why did I not start watching this sooner?
- Got four calls on Beamer, so far none have quite panned out.
- Found out my Uncle was diagnosed with stage four pancreatic and liver cancer.
- Brought dinner over to John's Grandma's and had a wonderful time visiting her!
- All in all, I enjoyed having a three-day-weekend!