Hi, my name is Kenzie, and I am addicted to shopping and good deals.
I may or may not be in huge trouble by the time you guys read this post.
Don't worry guys, I'm not in trouble.. turns out John bought something also and was trying to figure out the right time to tell me, so SURPRISE! He says, "Now we're even.. even though, technically what you bought is more expensive." Umm, I don't think so.
Any way, I'm 23 and loving every minute of it. I am naturally blond, and have a huge tendency to stick my foot in my mouth. I work two jobs and am looking for a third. I love to keep busy, and I really love blogging. This is me:
I love going on adventures with my family - we've ridden camels, climbed mountains, toured abandoned nuclear power plants, gone to zoos and aquariums, geocached.. We are very active and don't plan on slowing down for a very, very long time.
I'm most passionate about horses, and even though I had to sell my horse I won't be horseless for long. I've been riding for over ten years, I've trained under multiple trainers, and I've ridden hundreds of horses. But, I am not professional in any way shape or form. Riding horses is my hobby, it's what I love to do best.
I found out I was pregnant five months after John and I got together, in fact we found out I was pregnant on my daddy's birthday! John and I have been together for almost four years now, and I have never been happier. When you find the one you know it. I have the most amazing little boy who will be turning three in April! Eek!
I confess.. I tend to be a little scatterbrained, and often it shows in my posts. I am also always multitasking and I blend things together.
Dear C, you are doing absolutely fantastic potty training.. except for when you go number two. I should just be happy that you make it to the bathroom, even if the poo winds up on the floor. Dear John, every day I am reminded more and more of why we are so perfect together. I love you more than words could ever describe. Dear Potential Job, please call me and please tell me that I got the job. You have no idea how bad I need this, especially with everything coming up and my spending habits. Dear House, I really need you to start cleaning yourself. Please and thank you!
- Getting my tattoo fixed and it looking absolutely perfect
- Hosting three giveaways this week; I can't wait to announce the winners
- Slowly getting a few more hours at work and getting my first coaching session
- B staying with us for the next few weeks - C loves when his brother(s) are here
- We had a couple days of blue skies and sunshine
- A ton of stuff arrived in the mail
- Having to wear shoes at work right after I got my tattoo fixed.. ouch
- The rest of the week raining cats and dogs and being horribly gloomy
- Cluttered house - I need a maid.. that works for free
Don't forget to check out my giveaway!